cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: 2.5.0 for end of this month
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 23:09:36 GMT
Marcel: I think the bookkeeping has become a little messy.

Joe/Simon: As to why release, in 'release train philosophy' we attempt to
follow a version number is a cutoff indiscriminate of features. The reason:
we don't want to couple marketing events, and worse, to releases. Sometimes
this means we have a light release: oh well. Better than the alternative
which I am certain every developer on this list has lived through.