cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova-js debug files
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 23:41:28 GMT
Actually, interesting note on iOS 6 debugging - it's impossible to test
'normal' initialization, because you don't get the opportunity to debug a
web app until it comes up, and it's already been initialized.

If we want to support debugging initialization code, we could consider
delaying the initialization dance, allowing a web app to initialize when it
wants to.  You could then launch your app - none of the Cordova code would
be initialized (deviceReady not sent), then launch the debugger, then
somehow tell Cordova to start up and debug it.

Maybe Apple will fix this, but I'm not wagering any money on it.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org