cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova-js debug files
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 23:38:45 GMT
>JSHint reports ...

I created these way back when.  The idea is to create debuggable cat'd
files, using the typical eval() with //@sourceURL hack, so you can see the
individual files in the debugger.

This didn't make much sense until iOS 6, on actual devices (but worked with
desktops, most of the time).  I believe I've tested these on iOS 6, so you
load the big wad cordova.js, but see individual files in the debugger.

Neat.

But not sure it's worth it.  Perhaps comment out the bits in the build, so
we don't build them, but we know how to later if we need to.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org