cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Jasmine Tests failing with the most recent multipart changes
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:01:58 GMT
Joe - do you mean you're committing to master and cherry-picking into next?

I think this would result in two identical-but-different changes appearing
in the two branches, whereas checking into next and merging into master
ends up with the same change appearing in both branches. The result of this
(I think) is that cherry-picking will make history a bit more confusing,
and increase the risk of future merges having conflicts.