cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Creating repos for core plugins
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 16:12:42 GMT
Great! I like the spec-based names. I think I have the opposite thought as
Becky. Our current media plugin doesn't follow the WebAudio spec at all.
How about we call it cordova-media for now since that's what it's called in
our docs, and then if we ever implement WebAudio, then we'll have the name
available for that. Maybe we should even put it the spec-less category
(unless there's some older spec that it was based off of?)