cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Symbol Mapping in Cordova
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:58:01 GMT
Recap:
I tested the common changes against iOS & Android and checked them in. I
also checked in the blackberry ones, since they contain better test
coverage in cordova-js than other platforms.

I then emailed out asking if anyone could test the remaining changes on the
branch against WP and webos. After 8 days of silence, I merged them in
hopes that sometime between now and the 2.6 release someone will run the
tests and discover if the changes broke anything.

Outcome:
-Instead of the mailing-list, we'll use JIRA issues to assign specific
owners to the job of testing out these changes when they come up.

What to do now:
I'll create two sub-tasks of CB-2227. One for WP, one for webos.

Sound right / good?

<fil@adobe.com>

start a branch?

<agrieve@google.com>