cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Creating repos for core plugins
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 21:44:37 GMT
Thought it'd be worth having a discussion around whether we want a separate
repo for each core plugin or not.

As far as I can see, we can either have all core plugins in one repo, or
have each in it's own and call them:
cordova-plugin-file
cordova-plugin-network
cordova-plugin-media
etc...

I think my preference would be to have them as their own repos so that it
will be easier to add/remove lists of plugins to the "which ones are core"
list. It will also let us version them separately (if we want to do this).

The downside is that it may take longer to perform a release? Would we even
bundle the plugins with releases anyways though?