cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova command cli and merges concept pull request
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:50:53 GMT
I definitely think the use-case of per-platform files is valid. We already
have this for plugin.xml I think, by putting <asset> tags within
<platform>.

Solving it through directory structure instead of through config.xml is
easier I think.

We should think about solving this for splash screens images as well.