cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Max Woghiren <m...@google.com>
Subject Re: Android file chooser
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:05:17 GMT
You're right about the FileUtils API, but I need a Cordova File object to
access those methods.  <input type="file"> yields a native File object, so,
for instance, I can't use FileWriter with it.  Native File objects also
don't have full paths, which are useful (eg. for FileTransfer.upload, which
requires a full path).

A file chooser would provide the full path, with which a Cordova FileEntry
can be created.