cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Max Woghiren <m...@google.com>
Subject Re: Android file chooser
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:49:41 GMT
Thanks Simon.

The file picker code in that project looks similar to what I was thinking
might be useful to add to Cordova itself; however, in the Corinthian
philosophy, you mention that this sort of thing isn't necessarily within
the scope of Cordova.  Does that mean you believe this type of plugin is
best kept within the projects using Cordova (eg. mobile Chrome apps) and
augmenting libraries (eg. Corinthian)?