cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.5.0 for end of this month
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:19:51 GMT
Something I've noticed is the default graph on Jira is showing a widening gap between open
and closed issues, basically wider than it has ever been. Looks like there are 140 unresolved
bugs (compared to 60 unresolved improvements, 59 feature requests, and 57 subtasks). Leaving
users a bad quality taste in their mouth would be bad for everyone. Is the bug count creeping
beyond what it should be, and should there be a focused effort on defect takedown? I could
see that kind of content driving a release. Or is it simply that our Jira bookkeeping is a
bit messy?

-- Marcel Kinard