cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [website] Documentation Linkage
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:19:30 GMT
Those are all from me.

I am all for high-quality user-facing resources, and that was the intention. I wasn't aware
that there was access to UX skills, and didn't intend to do anything outside of protocol.

Q1: Would you like me to perform the changes you've described below?

Q2: I did add a step to http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CuttingReleases , was that the wrong
place?

Q3: In the future if I have ideas of similar magnitude for the website, those should be floated
in a Jira item first?

For full disclosure, I made other changes to the website over time, including a reference
to the issues mailing list, added a paragraph regarding the docs, added links to the completed
CLAs, added link to the download archive, etc. So please sanity check the whole page to see
if there is anything additional outside of expectations.

I'm cool with nitpicking, I want the user experience to be really good.

-- Marcel Kinard