cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: FileTransfer header support and options
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 00:59:09 GMT
Andrew,

I am happy to have a look and see if it's something I can do…

I actually thought from the JIRA ticket that iOS already had the headers in downloads, but
looking at the source, it doesn't look like it does. Not sure why I was thinking that...

I would probably only be able to do iOS and Android as the other platforms are way out of
my comfort-zone.

I'll have a look now and see if I can get something working.

- tommy