cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Becky Gibson <>
Subject Re: mobile spec pass rate sizable drop on android
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 00:37:05 GMT
I can reliably reproduce that issue but only in the manual tests.   I do have a local branch
to fix it - the fix is pretty straightforward.  I didn't do it when I filed the issue because
we keep talking abt over hauling media.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 21, 2013, at 5:58 PM, Shazron <> wrote:

> I tested with the cordova-js 2.4.0rc1, and all tests pass. There is one intermittent
failure though, relating to Media.position, which doesn't seem a blocker to me (see attached
screenshot). Might be related to:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Shazron <> wrote:
>> I updated the cordova-js on iOS with cordova-js commit 1aa3643deaa9f14970806277d5f651f3cd78caa9
(the latest as of this email) and I got all the automatic tests to pass. I'll be doing more
tests before I would consider a tag, probably later today.