cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ship 2.4 monday
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:48:54 GMT
Jesse is away until Thursday or Friday so the windows platforms won't get
tagged until then (unless someone has an environment setup to be able to
test for all those platforms). So the release wouldn't get out until
Monday anyways..

I stay we stick to it and release 2.4.0 on Monday. If something is broken,
we can always do a 2.4.1, or if it can wait, 2.5.0rc1.

On 1/29/13 12:41 PM, "Andrew Grieve" <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:

>I can tag JS & iOS & Android @ rc2 today.
>

>On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Becky Gibson
><gibson.becky@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> would be nice if we could tag a cordova-js so we are all working off the
>> same version
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:29 PM, fabian boulegue <fboulegue@me.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>> > Even if its no change on official repo maybe we should test it in a
>>small
>> > group...?
>> >
>> > _____________________
>> > Fabian Boulegue