cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ship 2.4 monday
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:22:34 GMT
I talked to Fabian off this thread to clarify some of his issues.

"As i saw in release notes... it should be some new properties for the
inAppBrowser and also "pitch" to "zoom" and stuff like that but nothing to
find in the documentation about that."

Is there any missing documentation related to InAppBrowser?