cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Cordova CLI (and by proxy, platform) requirements
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 00:25:04 GMT
Totally agree Jesse. My first pass at BB support includes interactive
prompting. I would love to get rid of it, or provide another way to
specify that stuff. Like you say, perhaps command line options is the way
to go (if someone wants to automate the use of the script, for example).

The easy fix is to spew out a big warning after you add BlackBerry to your
project's platforms instructing the user to customize <path to bb config
file>. People who use Cordova BlackBerry already (like Don) do something
like this as it is.