cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: config.xml documentation?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:05:34 GMT
Cool. Let's set up the tasks for that. Hopefully the docs can get in for
2.4.0. Unifying the preference names for all platforms might be a good
idea too.

Related, iOS is currently the only one to doc anything about the
<preference>s inside config.xml [1]. We should use this guide as the basis
for the config.xml guide and documentation. Perhaps take a page out of
BlackBerry WebWorks website on how to do this [2]? The BB one has both an
API reference [3] as well as a sample doc [4].

[1]
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/2.3.0/guide_project-settings_index.md.html#Proj
ect%20Settings
[2]
https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/working_with_config_xm
l_file_1866970_11.html
[3]
https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/config_doc_elements.ht
ml
[4]
https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/code_sample_creating_a
_bb_widget_config_document_834683_11.html