cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: mobile spec pass rate sizable drop on android
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:06:00 GMT

On 1/21/13 10:27 AM, "Andrew Grieve" <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:

>Fil, is there any way on ci.cordova.io to see which tests are failing and
>on which devices?

Yep, click the outer slice on the pie chart - this should popup the failed
assertions for a particular device.

>AFAIK, the slice() tests that braden added *should* be passing on both iOS
>& Android. If they are not, we should fix them.

It looks like the File constructor is failing on Android. 'null is not a
constructor'. Click the outer pie chart for specifics on specific devices.
The contact failures are "normal" (basically, the time-out tests). The
rest, though, is new.