cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Suggest we postpone converting to widget spec to 3.0?
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:03:47 GMT
That's awesome Braden!

The CLI tools tie the app name and package name to the config.xml. Would
be good at add support for application version if possible. This would
solve an outstanding JIRA Feature Ask that has been floating around for a
while [1]. The app could just then XHR (or FileReader) for the contents of
config.xml to determine what version of itself it is running.