cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: the great seperatino of concerns
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 21:37:47 GMT

>This would mean the next steps would be:
>
>- BlackBerry support for Plugman
>- Windows Phone support for Plugman

Jesse and I sent pull requests to Lunny's original pluginstall repo for
support for both blackberry and wp7 a LONG time ago. At the time there was
more focus from Lunny on PhoneGap Build so it never got integrated. We'd
have to audit the two pull requests [1] [2] for integration into plugman
but the gist of the code is there.

>- Bada support for Plugman  (Do we still consider this a core platform
>in 2013 or should Tizen take this spot??)

I'll kick up a new thread about this. I think auditing other aspects of
platforms are in order too. Will delve into more details in new thread.

[1] https://github.com/alunny/pluginstall/pull/9
[2] https://github.com/alunny/pluginstall/pull/8