cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <>
Subject Re: Food for thought over the holidays
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 20:02:21 GMT

>> What cordova-client should do to better support plugins:
>>   -Instead of considering JS the same as other assets, treat it as a
>> first-class thing.
>>   -Build cordova.js from source (check it out as a sibling to
>> cordova-ios.git)

Are you suggesting checking out cordova-js' master and building it each
time? If so, I disagree. The reason we tag the JS and need consensus on it
to go through the release ceremony is to make sure that the shared code
that is the JS works for all platforms. If we start building js from
source+master every time I think we will be introducing instability.

View raw message