cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: content for 2.4?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 19:52:41 GMT
There are always bug fixes and issues that can easily take up one's time
for any given platform. It's a constant battle :)

I will be focusing around the cli tooling and putting more work into the
plugin specification + the plugin tooling, with the goal being to achieve
the "light core" and plugins-as-separate-entities Brian mentioned. If
others in our community are up for it, perhaps they can help out by
starting to split out the core APIs into their own repos, and making them
work with the CLI tooling / plugman tool? In my mind outstanding tasks:

- split plugins out into individual repos
- audit BlackBerry and WP7 support for plugin tooling on plug man
- support for other platforms for plugin tooling
  - for this, first we need to identify which platforms we want to support
with auto plugin management
  - then add support to the tools for it
- integrate with the top-level cordova-cli tool