cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Combee <ben.com...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review of Core Platforms
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 21:24:29 GMT
Yeah, there is a bit of work happening in Open webOS right now... We've got
ports to the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 hardware that are actively being
worked on by the community, and we've also got some x86 hardware working
with the webOS runtime environment being hosted on Ubuntu.... and then
there's the stuff that we've not announced yet. :)

I expect there will be a bit of work around Cordova and webOS this year.
We just published an article on using Enyo 2 with Cordova for webOS apps (
http://blog.openwebosproject.org/post/39278618299/javascript-apps-for-open-webos-with-enyo-and-cordova),
and as we evolve Open webOS, we're picking Cordova as our main runtime to
handle letting various web frameworks (including Enyo 2) run on Open webOS
devices, handling any adaptation from our built-in APIs to more standard
methods.