cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Cordova for Firefox OS
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:32:07 GMT

> I'm in favor of just using Cordova-FirefoxOS since it is an explicitly
> clear name that makes it easy to find.

I agree with Herm on using Cordova-FirefoxOS (cordova-firefoxos) for the
same reasons. Matching the official name is important for ease of use.

While we wait for Infra to create the repository, Dan and Gord can push to
a branch in the labs repo. That way the code can easily be pushed to the
official repo whenever it's created.

Michael