cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Activity Code Changes
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 01:18:01 GMT
Blargh! Making things merge cleanly has reduced readibility:

https://github.com/infil00p/cordova-android/commit/5ca233779d11177ec2bef97afa2910d383d6d4a2

That's the meat of it.  I'm sure there's more in here, but I mostly
want to get the state change code working.  For CordovaWebView, we're
probably going to figure out some helper methods to allow users to
restore their states, but when you're working on your own Android App
with custom views, I think it's safe to say that your intents and
states are your own responsibility.