cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANDROID] What are the specific requirements re: Android SDK?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 00:22:50 GMT
Here it is on one line:
android list target | grep "Android 4.2"

Basically, if you have a non-zero result, you're good to go as far as
the scripts are concerned.  Android's binary backwards compatible, so
as long as you support the minimum SDK and compile against the target
SDK, the user should be fine..  You only need earlier targets if you
want to test on earlier versions of Android.