cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject CordovaJS is broken on Android 2.x, rollback and re-tag?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:56:14 GMT
Hey

We're going through the motions for release, and it seems that the we
may have to roll back the recent changes to the JS so that we can tag
for a release.  It seems that there were issues with the ArrayBuffer
changes on Android (and likely others) and the most recent work is
displaying alert errors when I start it up in Mobile-Spec.

Should we rollback and re-tag the JS (and Android)? Or should we have
an RC2 ASAP, because this candidate clearly has failed.

Joe