cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] xhr2 shim on Android 2.3 - is it worth the effort? I think I need help on this one.
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 23:50:58 GMT
Hey

I'm starting to look at adding the xhr2 shim for Android 2.3, and I've
come to this conclusion:

1. This looks like a LOT of work and I'm way over my head
2. This depends on a lot of the recent work that was put into Android
(ArrayBuffer and Blob)

Also, do we know if the new ArrayBuffer and Blob works with Android
4.x xhr2? Doesn't Android 4.x already have an ArrayBuffer and Blob
object for it's webview?

Anyone want to come in and explain this?  This looks pretty overwhelming.

Joe