cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggest we postpone converting to widget spec to 3.0?
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 01:17:59 GMT
What if it takes more than a month to implement? We should probably
defer for later, but at most I'd move it to 2.9.  (BTW: I don't think
anyone in their right mind uses an x.9, since it's basically a major
release minus the extra bug fixes and QA that a major gets in the last
month.)

Also, this has been mostly implemented but not tested on Android for a
while, so I'm indifferent to when I do the QA on it. :P

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mainly because we just did Cordova.plist to config.xml in 2.3.0 iOS, and

Mime
View raw message