cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started (Android) feedback
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:11:41 GMT
Andrew Trice's tutorial is out of date and is technically wrong. The
Android target for a project should always be set to the latest.  I
would agree with Don about not having Eclipse in our instructions,
except that I don't have that much confidence in the command line
tools on Windows to do that.

I think the question that should be asked is why users find Trice's
tutorial better? I don't think it has anything to do with the content,
since the content is the same other than the part where you select
your target manually in Eclipse.