cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cygwin for Windows
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:26:58 GMT
-1

I (and most people) just want to get going and don't like dependencies.
We're already requiring nodejs for a lot of the stuff we do.

If you're referring to the Android windows scripts. I believe they work
fine. If there are any issues with them, people should report them just as
they would report any other issue.

There is one outstanding issue on Windows that I will fix next week.