cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review of Core Platforms
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 12:50:02 GMT
+1 for bada removal from core platforms. Samsung is not even working on it
anymore. "We're focused on Tizen" is what their marketing people told me
last time I asked them about it.
I think we should ship only platforms that matter (i.e platforms that
appear on Analyst's market share numbers) and document how to build the
others from source (because people do use them even if they're not
necessarily loud about it).