cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova for Firefox OS
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 01:59:16 GMT
Don't quote me on this but I think we need to file an infrastructure ticket
to get a firefox OS repo opened. I don't see any reason why you couldn't
commit the JS now. Although on the JS maybe you want to create your own FF
OS branch until it becomes more stable.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald