cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to do something about the PhoneGap Plugins repo
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 03:21:27 GMT
This is the first I've ever heard of people on the internet acting entitled
to something for free. This type of behaviour shocks me and I may just
swear off this whole inter-webs thing.

Anyway, yeah the plugins repo is in need of a clean up. I like what Tommy
suggested about contacting authors about getting them to upgrade. I've
taken it upon myself to go through the plugins I've committed and update
them. Once they are up to date I'll start to look at plugman support as
well.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald