cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for feedback from the group
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 22:15:33 GMT
Hey All,

Just a quick update not that some of the commit messages referenced
directly (from the Pull Request) may have changed (i.e. been rebased), in
case you are wondering why they do not work anymore (if anyone is still
checking out this thread, that is). :-)

(pull request link again) ->
https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/pull/650

--