cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Plugin Manager (plugman)
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:52:22 GMT
Early feedback, will give more after spending more time with it:

* Could --project dir default to current directory?  Perhaps we have a
special file in the root of the dir that we can search for? (like .git,
.grunt, etc)
* Help page lists www as a platform, what is that for?
* How does one update a plugin after install?
* Could the command line syntax change to --install instead of --plugin?

Also, I tried to install ChildBrowser and got "TypeError: Cannot read
property 'attrib' of null"