cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blog Points out Cordova's Weak Spots
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:50:41 GMT
Not to mention, UIWebView is hobbled with a slower engine. Sometimes we do
get a Michael Schumacher driving a Toyota Corolla, and it's a good
middle-of-the-pack effort, but there's no way he can overtake a Homer
Simpson in a Ferrari engine. That's why we are all here, trying to make the
WebView a Ferrari...