cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggest we postpone converting to widget spec to 3.0?
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:38:16 GMT
Yeah I would like more QA on this (re: 2.9 release) but so far I haven't
seen any pain regarding the Cordova.plist -> config.xml change so I'm
hopeful. I suppose we could intro this as soon as possible but not lose
config.xml support in the meantime, but I'd prefer a clean break like what
we just did in 2.3.0.