cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we in bugfix mode?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:23:08 GMT
I'm still unclear on what was decided :/


On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>wrote:

> Max has had his changes to support asset URLs pending since last week.
> What's our status? Are we in bug-fix only mode? Should we commit these into
> a "dev" branch? Should we just hold off on merging these (if so, for how
> long)?
>
> https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/8
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message