cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started (Android) feedback
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:42:10 GMT
Just at a glance, I suppose his tutorial has more screenshots and steps. We
could take the good and extract the incorrect and fix those I suppose.

As for command line, that is definitely where we are going and if we remove
Eclipse instructions (which third-party bloggers can fill the gap) we
should point them to the alternative instructions. Which brings me to the
next question -- should all platforms remove IDE specific instructions?
There are some things in iOS currently that we can't do command line (at
least with the current tools), for example deploy to device.