cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to do something about the PhoneGap Plugins repo
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:32:17 GMT
Sure. We could come up with standard boilerplate migration text,
@github_username them in a new issue and see what happens, and give them 2
weeks - then we add the a standard "UNMAINTAINED" text to the README.
Beyond doing that, there's not much we should or can do.

Moving them to our own repos, that's another story since that requires
commitment not only in maintenance but also knowing how the code works etc.
I'd say that if the plugin is "abandoned" we solicit volunteers to take it
over into their own repo. If there are no takers, we "archive" it in the
same repo until someone wants to resurrect it.

I've started it off here:
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/issues/995