cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Johnson <dave.c.john...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review of Core Platforms
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 22:04:46 GMT
I don't think it's good to be prescriptive about what a platform is - code
and tests (based around that list of things @brian mentioned plus the
plugin API) should determine what a platform is.

If someone wants to contribute code and tests to create a platform they
should be able to do so. There are places where Symbian devices are popular
and in circulation - if someone wants to create a platform for that in
Cordova they should be able to without having to convince you to add it to
the core platforms on the wiki.