cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing 2.4.0rc1 on iOS - 2 possible failures
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:36:27 GMT
I am getting one or  two failures in the automatic tests on iOS.  I pulled
the lasted cordova-js, cordova-ios and cordova-mobile-spec.   I built the
cordova-2.4.0rc1.js file and am testing with that.

Using Xcode 4.5.2 I tested with the following 3 devices:
iPad running iOS 5.1.1
IPad 3 running iOS 6.01
iPhone 4S running iOS 6.01

FileTranser download method should handle unknown host:
Expected false to be true, "downloadWin should not have been called.  Got
args: ("0":{"isFile":true, "isDirectory":false, "name":"index.html",
"fullPath":"/var/mobile/Applications/<uuid>/Documents/index.html",
"filesystem":null}}'.

Using Xcode 4.5.2 with an original iPad running iOS 5.1.1 in addition to
the FileTransfer error I get a File  error:

Automatic File tests:
File API Read method should be able to read native blob objects.
TypeError:  [object BlobConstructor]' is not a constructor.

I also tested an iPad 2 running beta 6.1 using beta Xcode 4.5.2 and I got
the same FileTransfer error.

I haven't looked into these errors, yet.  Marcel does not see the
FileTransfer error so I will also test with the tagged version of
cordova-js rather than my version built from the master tip.

-becky