cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No more activities from Cordova
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:23:56 GMT
Please note that this mailing list is for  the discussion of the
development of the Cordova API only.  There is a Google group for
discussing PhoneGap issues:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/phonegap.   If you
think you have found a bug please file it at  http://issues.cordova.io with
as many details as possible.