cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Review of Core Platforms
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 21:03:14 GMT
Its certainly up for debate, while webOS still is out there it is not
shipping on any devices, nor has it for a couple of years.

However, we are seeing an interesting trend towards web operating
systems: chrome, windows, firefox, and tizen. This puts webOS in some
good company and given the trend I could see interest piquing again
this year if consumers have an easy way to get said bits onto an
unlocked device.

Markus is there a way to install webOS on Android devices yet? Maybe
this is something we can help get going.