cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Time to do something about the PhoneGap Plugins repo
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 23:51:10 GMT
Gettin ppl on board w/ publishing to their own github is a great
start. Make sure to inform them of plugman [1]. It is very likely we
will nuke the phonegap/phonegap-plugins repo once plugman is stable.
(A month or so.)

[1] https://github.com/imhotep/plugman

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM, tommy-carlos Williams
<tommy@devgeeks.org> wrote:
> Thanks Shazron,
>
> I am more than happy to help go through and try and contact authors.
>
> As for taking over some semi-abandoned plugins, haven't we all already sort of had to
in the past? Heh.

> There are a couple off the top of my head that I use regularly enough that if the author
can't be contacted or determined I would be happy to take on.