cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [FYI] call for cordova devs to participate in phonegap day event in july
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:48:18 GMT
Nothing is concrete for the venue and timing yet so we're not going to
hard on curating the program until we have those details locked. I
want to begin the marketing end of this month so you can expect
something by then. =)

I should also mention we're cooking up a smaller series of PhoneGap
events *before* JSConf Down Under next November w/ our friends John
Bristowe and Jared Wyles. Aim will be a smaller events, two to three
speakers, held in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. We'll definitely
want you on the program for those.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Tommy-Carlos Williams
<tommy@devgeeks.org> wrote:
> Sorry to break in on the thread, but that's what I did… I submitted based on something
that doesn't exist yet, but very much SHOULD exist by July (or I will have bigger problems).

> :)
>
> "Skate to where the puck is going to be" and all that hockey business.
>
> My concern is more around the submission and acceptance process.. there didn't seem to
be any kind on confirmation on the submission and with July so far away, I was wondering how
long it might be before finding anything out.

> I don't want to come across as impatient, I only bring it up because flying from Australia
is best done with plenty of advanced warning ;)