cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: (CB-2164) Revert CLI tools to using git
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 16:41:44 GMT
My ideal would be to have the current version of Cordova vendored
directly into the repo of CLI tool. Upgrade/Downgrade would be to the
CLI tool global and not versioned independently. Willing to be wrong
on this but I think it would have less side effects. (Eg,
cordova-cli-2.5 running against cordova-2.1 might encounter issues w/
some older structure thus needing conditional code against that
version.)