cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Are we in bugfix mode?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:32:58 GMT
I think its fine to drop features within the first RC but the second
one probably no.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still unclear on what was decided :/
>
>
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>wrote:
>
>> Max has had his changes to support asset URLs pending since last week.
>> What's our status? Are we in bug-fix only mode? Should we commit these into
>> a "dev" branch? Should we just hold off on merging these (if so, for how
>> long)?
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/8
>>

Mime
View raw message